I have pasted a short article below you might enjoy reading:
Our bodies are surprisingly good at detoxification but these processes can
easily become overwhelmed due to the volume of toxins to which we’re exposed
from our air, water, food, pharmaceutical and over-the-counter drugs, and many
These detoxification processes also rely on many critical nutrients (you’ll
discover which ones below) to function properly. Fortunately, there are many
easy things you can do to help your body eliminate harmful toxins. Here are 15
easy ways to detoxify today based on my book, The 4-Week Ultimate Body Detox
1. Eat pectin-rich organic apples. Pectin binds to toxins in the intestines to
escort them out of the body.
2. Drink a freshly-made veggie juice daily. This can be as easy as throwing a
couple of handfuls of leafy greens into a blender with some frozen berries and
3. Drink a large glass of purified water with the juice of one fresh lemon in
the morning. Lemons have over 20 proven anti-cancer compounds.
<!– adblade_cid=”2363-1622833753″; adblade_ad_width=”600″;
adblade_ad_height=”300″; adblade_ad_host=”web.adblade.com”; //–>
4. Eat blueberries daily. They are rich in anthocyanins that reduce inflammation
in the body and brain, as well as help reduce allergies and excess weight.
5. Remember to breathe. Oxygen kills bacteria, viruses, and helps us to feel
more energized. Breathe deeply as much as possible.
6. Eat at least a half cup of organic legumes daily. If they cause you gas,
build up slowly and add a digestive enzyme with cellulase (breaks down the fiber
in beans). Fiber in beans helps keep the bowels eliminating properly.
7. Find the positive in every day. Smile and laugh. A positive attitude reduces
the number of stress chemicals in the body. And, as the adage says, “laughter is
the best medicine.”
8. Take turmeric daily (a teaspoon in a small glass of water), added to soups or
stews, or in capsule form. It contains the phytonutrient curcumin that is one of
the most powerful liver protectors and healers. The liver is largely responsible
9. Eat more raw fruits and vegetables. They contain enzymes that aid digestion
and improve nutrient absorption. Many nutrients are needed for efficient
detoxification, including: beta carotene, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid,
riboflavin, thiamin, vitamin B12, pyridoxine, vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium,
copper, germanium, iron, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, selenium, sulphur,
and zinc, among others.
10. Switch from chemical cleaning products to natural ones. Chemical cleaning
products contain toxins like formaldehyde, chlorine, petroleum products,
ammonia, perchloroethylene (“perc”), and many other harmful chemicals that
research links to cancer, skin conditions, asthma, and other serious health
conditions. Baking soda, vinegar, or orange oil work well. No chemical cleaner
removes stains as well as orange oil.
11. Eat at least three of the best detoxifying foods daily: broccoli, garlic,
spinach, cabbage, sprouts, blueberries, and ginger.
12. Drink plenty of pure water to help flush toxins from your body. Almost every
process in your body depends on proper hydration to function smoothly.
13. Help remove toxins in your intestines by using aloe vera juice (about a
quarter cup) or drinking a few cups of slippery elm bark, marshmallow root, or
rhubarb root tea (about one teaspoon of the dried herb per cup of water).
14. Take a probiotic supplement with live cultures on an empty stomach daily
(morning or evening works well). The beneficial bacteria kill harmful bacteria
and yeasts and help to heal the lining of the intestines.
15. Get at least 30 minutes of vigorous physical activity daily. Sweating is one
of the best ways of removing harmful toxins, including heavy metals, from the